One of the latest tools to emerge in the hospitality market is the digital menu board. A fully integrated feature of the MICROS RES and Simphony point-of-sale (POS) systems, this dynamic technology displays menus while simultaneously drawing customers’ attention to other information, like current store promotions.
MICROS includes the Digital Menu Board functionality as a core feature in MICROS RES and Simphony. So when you’re ready to deploy this innovative technology for your business, MICROS is ready with MICROS Digital Menu Board Integration.
The Integration Advantage
Menu and price changes are made concurrent with POS changes and seamlessly updated in real-time which increases the level of accuracy between the price displayed on the menu and price charged to the customer, thus improving customer satisfaction
- Automatic process enables employees to focus on customer service and food preparation rather than manually changing the menu
- RES Enterprise Management (EM) allows Corporate to manage content for the store’s menu board, therefore no input is needed for the individual stor
Powerful Marketing Capabilities
- Attention-grabbing graphics used to promote daily specials and up selling which can increase revenue
- Ability to create custom graphics provides branding opportunities and a specialized feel for the store’s menu display
- Displays drive additional traffic to the store, create more product interest, and help build customer loyalty
- Displays can also be used for training purposes
- Created as a custom-designed web page that dynamically updates its content based on preconfigured settings
- Incorporates the use of a web browser, ASP application, and web service to deliver customized content to the menu board display
- Supplies the basic content with purchase options for specialized content
- CDI Technology is one of the leading Micros dealers for DMB services. We can provide as little or as much design help as you require to create DMB”s that build sales.
Excellent for: Quick Serve Restaurants, Sports Bars and other restaurants