MICROS 9700 POS
Built on years of industry experience, 9700 HMS delivers the business intelligence you need to make timely, well-informed business decisions through a collection of easy-to-use tools, allowing you to quickly find the information you need without investing in lengthy training. With installations ranging from small, specialized operations, to large enterprise configurations spanning multiple properties, 9700 HMS has the functionality and experience to meet your needs.
Great for: Casinos, Hotels, Stadiums and Arenas
- Flexible, easy to use, innovative
- One of the most widely used point-of-sale solutions in the leisure and entertainment market
- Built on years of industry experience
- Feature set to meet the demands of high volume operations from resorts and casinos to specialty dining restaurants, and extensive retail operations
- Delivers the business intelligence needed to make timely, well-informed business decisions through a collection of mature, easy-to-use tools
- Installations ranging from small, specialized operations to large enterprise configurations, spanning multiple properties in large geographic areas
- Built on the Microsoft .NET framework, an extensible platform that provides superior scalability and integration capabilities
- Provides operational resiliency regardless of the condition of the technical environment
Utilize the industry's most advanced POS technology to deliver maximum flexibility and scalability with the 9700 HMS. The system has been built as a native Microsoft Windows NT application to leverage the expanded power and built-in security of this world-proven operating system.
Producing up-to-the-minute customized reports in real-time, the 9700 HMS allows multiple users to operate other software programs while the system is in use. The system can also automate specific utilities, so reports and other functions can run unattended at the same time every day. These features provide outstanding savings of time and effort for restaurant management personnel.
The MICROS 9700 HMS interfaces to virtually any system or software, so users can easily integrate POS with PMS, credit authorization, and back-office software. The system employs Structured Query Language (SQL), an industry-standard method for accessing database information, so data can be stored with most software packages.
Offering you the ultimate point-of-sale (POS) system, the 9700 HMS is ideal for hotels, resorts, casinos, cruises and restaurants. Combining innovation, advanced technologies, reliable hardware and robust reporting features, 9700 HMS will make even your most complex operations run smoothly. Back-office functions and guest management capabilities will enable you to manage your operation better, increase the productivity of your employees and improve guest service.
CDI is committed to providing the best-in-class technology with the highest level of customer support and satisfaction. Contact a CDI Representative to learn more about our products and services.